This 2-day safari tour is designed for travelers with limited time on their hands and still, want to experience a night in the world-renowned Serengeti National Park. Enjoy the tour as you cruise along the Grumet River and savannah woodland of the Serengeti while our knowledgeable guide provides the answers to all your wildlife questions. We will seek out the vast variety of reptile, trees, animal and bird species that have made Serengeti their suitable home.
Serengeti, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Luxury Accommodation: Vuma Hill Tented Camp
- Mid-range Accommodation: Tan-Swiss Lodge
What is included in the tour
- Park fees
- Pick Up and Drop off in Dar es salaam
- Guaranteed departure.
- 4 meals including 2-packed lunch, 1-dinner, and 1-breakfast.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- Mineral water 2 litres per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (Available online)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (minimum $ 20 per day)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Have a glance a the school of hippo passing the daylight hours submerged in the water.
- Search out for big games including lions, giraffe, elephant, hippo, and buffalo.
- Approximately 450 species of birds have been seen in the Serengeti including prey birds, eglets, hornbills and our own Shrike, Northen White Crowned Shrike
Dar es Salaam | Mikumi National Park via Morogoro town
Right after having your breakfast, collect your packed lunch and depart at 7.00am for the approximately 5hrs drive to the Mikumi National Park.
Mikumi is one of the popular wildlife sanctuaries in the southern circuit. The savanna grasslands are interspersed with miombo woodland with gently rolling hills. There is a rich variety of bird species as well as large numbers wild animals including giraffes, buffaloes and elephants and close to the waterholes also lions, leopards, and hippos.
- Meals included: Packed Lunch | Dinner.
Morning (Sunrise) game viewing | Head back to Dar es Salaam city
After early breakfast depart at 7.00am for half-day game viewing until early afternoon when you will start driving back to Dar es Salaam.
Morning game viewing is the best time for game viewing as most of the killings take place around this time. Our professional guide is always happy to share with you lots of hidden secrets in the Mikumi, why Mikumi shall never die, how Darwin's theory, survival of the fittest applies in the Serengeti and much much more...
Early afternoon, drive to the exit gate while enjoying game viewing on our way and proceed to Dar es Salaam.
- Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch.