This short safari from Arusha offers the highlights of the Serengeti National park famous for the Great migration accompanied by big cats; and Ngorongoro Crater, largest unbroken caldera know for its large number of lions and rarely seen black rhinos. The trip has been carefully crafted for travelers with limited time in Tanzania but still prefer to see the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
Serengeti, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Melia Serengeti Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- Mid-range Accommodation: Shuhudia Adventure Tented Camp
Ngorongoro, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- Mid-range Accommodation: Rhino Lodge
What is included in the tour
- All Park fees
- All Government taxes
- Guaranteed departure.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- Pick up and Drop off, Arusha.
- All meals from start to completion
- A local English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water 2 liters per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
- A 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance
- International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Tour Guide TIP (minimum $ 25 a day)
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- Enjoy ultimate game viewing
- See wild animals including the Big Five
- Highlights of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
Arusha city | Ngorongoro Crater
Drive from Arusha to Ngorongoro Crater; descend 2,000 feet to the base of the crater, where volcanic slopes shelter almost 30,000 animals. We may see elephants, rhinos, buffalo, cheetahs, lions, hyenas, hippos, wildebeests, and much more of East Africa's spectacular wildlife.
Meals included: Packed Lunch | Dinner.
Serengeti National Park | Full Day Game viewing.
After breakfast, drive to the Serengeti National park; on your way, you may opt to visit either Olduvai Gorge, the only place in Africa where Louis and his wife Mary Leakey discovered Homo habilis, regarded as one of the earliest members of the human genus or you may visit one of Masai Boma. At around noon continue to Seronera area, the heart of the Serengeti National park and on a late afternoon safari, catch a glimpse of the pride of lions and other big cats around Seronera Valley. Serengeti has got a lot to offer! with our experienced safari guide, you will discover a lot of hidden secrets od the Serengeti.
Meals included: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner.
Serengeti National Park | Arusha and Depart.
Set off on your last early morning safari in the Serengeti. Then drive back to Kilimanjaro International airport the Great Rift Valley escarpment and the Masai Steppe.
(Drop off and flight details point to be advised)
Meals included: Breakfast | Lunch
******************END OF SERVICE*****************