Discover the floating national park in Lake Victoria, Tanzania side. This tour takes you from Mwanza city and spend 4 days in Rubondo Island. Enjoy the beauty of the island while a friendly local guide shares with you entertaining of Lake Victorias’s checkered history, it’s legendary characters as you explore the park on foot and by a fiber boat.
- Boat riding in this beautiful Island in Lake Victoria.
- Enjoy the basking Nile crocodiles as well schools of hippo
- Ultimate wildlife viewing on foot led by a qualified park ranger.
What is included in the tour
- All park entrance fees
- All transfers and Pick up
- Guaranteed departure.
- All Meals from start to completion
- The services of a local knowledgeable English speaking safari guide
- Open sided Fiber boat to enable easy viewing and photography while sailing in Lake Victoria
- Complimentary bottled water while on game viewing.
- Vegetarian meals can be served upon request.
- Teas and coffee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance
- International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Tour Guide TIP (min. $ 25 a day)
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on the origin of your country