Lake Manyara National Park offers enormous topographical variety and abundant wildlife for its relatively manageable range of approximately 300 square kilometers, making it superb for a day trip safari. On the savannah plains, you may spot giraffe, troops of baboon, zebra, ostrich, elephant, bushbuck, aardvarks and the occasional lions on the tree and leopard, while the lake is the home of over 400 species of birds such as shrikes, geese, hornbills, lesser and greater flamingoes, ibis and kingfishers.
Standard Day Trip - Includes Packed Lunch
Luxury Day Trip - Decent Hot lunch at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge followed by drinks.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop off
- Guaranteed departure.
- Lake Manyara park fees
- Vegetarian meals can be served upon request
- Guaranteed window seat and Game viewing as per itinerary
- Bottled water to soften your throat whilst enjoying game viewing.
- The services of our own knowledgeable English speaking tour guide
- Lunch either packed lunch or decent hot lunch (depending on your budget)
- 4WD Safari car with a pops up roof for easy game viewing and photography.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Guide Gratitude (min. $ 25 per day)
- Tanzanian Visa ($ 100 for Americans and $ 50 for non-Americans available at the airport upon arrival)
- Suitable for all ages and skill level
- Perfect for travelers with a day off in Arusha.
- Spend a day exploring the beauty of Lake Manyara National park
- Round out your day trip with either a packed lunch or decent hot lunch.
Depart Arusha at 7 am right after getting your early breakfast from your hotel (you may opt to leave extremely early and stop for breakfast on the way).
Manyara National Park, the park famously held precious to Hemingway. Upon digesting the scenery of typically the groundwater forest, you swiftly recognize why he called it his favorite destination in Africa. Our professional guide gives you the chance to spot elusive tree-climbing lions resting after having an effective hunt, hippos cool down inside the pool, and flamingoes flocking together in their own natural habitat.
After the day of an adventure, we drive back to Arusha city through the dry Masai land
Drop you in Arusha (drop off point to be advised)