On this FANTASTIC safari to Tarangire National park and Ngorongoro Crater. You’ll have plenty of time to explore MOTHER NATURE. Your safari will be carefully orchestrated by a local, personable, informative safari host who will share behind the scene insight of NATURE and it’s beauty.
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Ngorongoro Farm House
- Mid-range Accommodation: Hhando Coffee Lodge
What is included in the tour
- Park fees
- Drop off in Arusha
- Guaranteed departure.
- All meals from start to completion
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- Mineral water 2 litres per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Enjoy game drive as you cruise along Grumet River famous its huge crocodiles.
- Witness the great migration route as they cross the river specifically between May and July
- Have a glance a the school of hippo passing the daylight hours submerged in the water.
- Search out for big games including lions, giraffe, elephant, hippo and buffalo.
- Approximately 500 species of birds have been seen in the Serengeti including prey birds, eglets, hornbills and our own Shrike, Northen White Crowned Shrike
Arusha | Tarangire National park
After having your early breakfast, collect your packed lunch and depart at 7.30am for a 2hours drive to Tarangire national park through the Masai steppe.
Tarangire is famous for its dense wildlife population, which is most spectacular in June and September, the dry period. During this time, thousands of animals including elephant, buffalo, giraffe, elands, kudu, wildebeest, hartebeest, and the rarely seen Oryx, migrate from Masai Steppe to the Tarangire River looking for water. Lions, leopards and other predators follow the herds. Tarangire has the largest population of elephant in any park in the northern circuit and more than 550 species of birds have been recorded. Our professional safari guide is always happy to share with you lots of ecological and ethological facts like the secret behind baobab trees and elephants in Tarangire, the roles of Tarangire River and much much more..!
Late afternoon, drive to Ngorongoro Crater via the Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- Meals included: Packed Lunch and Dinner.
Ngorongoro crater game viewing | Drive back to Arusha city
After early breakfast descends down the crater for half day game viewing. At noon drive to the picnic site for lunch while enjoying the scenic view of the Ngorongoro crater.
The Ngorongoro crater, which has been declared a world heritage site, lies within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area that covers more than 8000 sq.km With an area of 304 sq. km. the crater is the home of up to 30,000 large mammals. More than 100 species of birds not found in the Serengeti have been recorded here. This is the world's largest unbroken caldera and the 8th wonder of the world. Our friendly safari guide is always happy to share with you about the behind the scene perspectives about the formation of the caldera, ecological facts and much much more..!
This is the only place in Africa where it is easy to find big cats like lions (5 prides of lions have been recorded), cheetah, clans of hyena, jackals, serval cats a few to mention. Search out for rarely seen black rhino
Late evening, drive to the exit gate through the green forest of the Ngorongoro highland and drive to Arusha city. Drop you in Arusha (drop off point and time to be advised)
- Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch.