A 2-FULL day safari tour is designed for travelers with limited time on their hands and still, want to experience a night in the world-renowned Serengeti National Park. Enjoy the tour as you cruise along the Grumet River and savannah woodland of the Serengeti while our knowledgeable guide provides the answers to all your wildlife questions. We will seek out the vast variety of reptile, trees, animal and bird species that have made Serengeti their suitable home.
Serengeti, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Kirawira Serena Luxury Tented Camp
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Mbalageti Tented Camp, chalet luxury room.
- Mid-range Accommodation: Mbalageti Tented Camp, lodge room.
What is included in the tour
- Park fees
- Drop off in Mwanza
- Guaranteed departure.
- All meals from start to completion
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- Mineral water 2 litres per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (recommended $ 20 per group a day)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Enjoy game drive as you cruise along Grumet River famous its huge crocodiles.
- Witness the great migration route as they cross the river specifically between May and July
- Have a glance a the school of hippo passing the daylight hours submerged in the water.
- Search out for big games including lions, giraffe, elephant, hippo and buffalo.
- Approximately 500 species of birds have been seen in the Serengeti including prey birds, eglets, hornbills and our own Shrike, Northen White Crowned Shrike
Mwanza | Serengeti National park via Ndabaka gate
Depart Mwanza at 6.00am for a 2hrs30min drive to the World famous Serengeti National park, we will get breakfast at Ndabaka Lodge, located about 1km from Ndabaka gate.
Serengeti is one of the largest wildlife sanctuaries in the World. The extensive grasslands are interspersed with 'kopjes' -rocky outcrops like islands in the flat plain just like the Sea of grass. The park's name Serengeti derived from a Masai word 'Siringet' meaning 'endless plain' is witnessed when sailing in the short and long grass plains.
It is here where the world’s great migration takes place annually. Nile Crocodiles, the largest crocodile lie in wait in Serengeti rivers.
- Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch | Dinner.
Full Day game viewing | Head back to Mwanza city
Depart at 6.00am for early morning (sunrise) game viewing. Later drive back to the camp for a sumptuous breakfast while enjoying the cool breeze from acacia trees surrounding the camp.
Early morning is the best time for game viewing as most of the killings take place around this time. Our professional guide is always happy to share with you lots of hidden secrets in the Serengeti, why Serengeti shall never die, how Darwin's theory, survival of the fittest applies in the Serengeti and much much more...
After breakfast collect your picnic lunch and continue with game viewing in the Serengeti, following the great migration and big cats until late afternoon when we will start heading back to Mwanza city.
Explore an uncountable number of animals through savannah grasslands, islands in the sea of grass “kopjes”, acacia forests and savannah woodland. Our professional guide is always happy to share with you lots of hidden secrets in the Serengeti, why Serengeti shall never die, how the endless plain was formed and its roles in the great migration. Get to know why the park was named "Serengeti" instead of its original name 'Siringet" and much much more..!
- Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch.