Visit Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park on a 3-day safari from Mwanza, and enjoy game viewing as you cruise through the endless plains of the Serengeti while searching out for the ‘Big Five’. On the last day drive back to Mwanza city with en-route game viewing.
Serengeti, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Four Seasons Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge | Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mid-range Accommodation: Shuhudia Adventure Tented Camp
Ngorongoro, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge | Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Mid-range Accommodation: Rhino Lodge
- Highlights of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
- Enjoy sunset game viewing
- 3-day Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park
- See wild animals including the Big Five
Mwanza City | Serengeti National park via Ndabaka gate
After having your breakfast depart at 9.000am for the 2hrs30min drive to the World famous Serengeti National park through the western Savannah woodland.
Serengeti is arguably the Africa’s breathtaking National park. It is the home of millions of large mammals, including what is so called the Big 5: elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and the rarely seen black rhinoceros. Over 500 species of birds have been recorded in the area, birds of prey, vultures, lovebirds, cranes, bateleur, weavers, and our very own Shrike-Northern White-crowned Shrike.
It is here where the world’s great migration takes place annually. Nile Crocodiles, the largest crocodile lie in wait in Serengeti rivers.
Meals included: Packed Lunch | Hot Dinner |
Serengeti National Park | Ngorongoro Crater.
After early breakfast drive to the crater via the endless plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy your packed lunch as you descend down the Ngorongoro crater.
The Ngorongoro crater, which has been declared a world heritage site, lies within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area that covers more than 8000 sq.km With an area of 304 sq. km. the crater is the home of up to 30,000 large mammals. More than 100 species of birds not found in the Serengeti have been recorded here. This is the world's largest unbroken caldera and the 8th wonder of the world. Our friendly safari guide is always happy to share with you about the behind the scene perspectives about the formation of the caldera, ecological facts and much much more..!
This is the only place in Africa where it is easy to find big cats like lions (5 prides of lions have been recorded), cheetah, clans of the hyena, jackals, serval cats a few to mention. Search out for rarely seen black rhino
Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch | Dinner.
Ngorongoro Highland | Drive to Mwanza city via the Serengeti.
Depart at 7.30am and drive back to Mwanza via the endless plains of the Serengeti. This day you have options of visiting either Masai Boma or Olduvai Gorge, some believe to be the cradle of mankind. Continue driving back to Mwanza with en-route game viewing in the Serengeti...
Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch
Drop you in Mwanza (drop off point to be advised)
-------------------------------------End of service-------------------------------
What is included in the tour
- All Park fees
- Pick up and Drop off, Mwanza
- Guaranteed departure.
- All meals from start to completion
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- Mineral water 2 liters per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (recommended $ 20 a day)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature