On this trip, we will take time for game viewing in some of Tanzania's renowned game sanctuaries including the awe-inspiring Ngorongoro Crater, often referred to as the "eighth wonder of the world", the vast Serengeti, teeming with migratory herds and their predators. This trip has been crafted for those who have an evening flight to Kilimanjaro International airport on the last day.
Serengeti, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Four Seasons Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- Mid-range Accommodation: Shuhudia Adventure Tented Camp
Ngorongoro, Handpicked Accommodations:-
- Upscale Luxury Accommodation: Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge
- Basic Luxury Accommodation: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- Mid-range Accommodation: Rhino Lodge
- Enjoy ultimate game viewing
- See wild animals including the Big Five
- Highlights of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
- 3-day Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park
Arusha city | Ngorongoro Crater
We depart after breakfast, driving for 3 hours to Ngorongoro Crater through the Great Rift Valley escarpment and Masai land. Your first view of this 10-mile wide crater will leave you awestruck ... but it is nothing compared with a day of game viewing on the 2,000 foot deep crater floor, searching for black rhino, wildebeest, elephant, buffalo, lion, cheetah, and the occasional leopard.
Meals included: Packed Lunch | Dinner.
DAY 2 & 3:
Serengeti National Park | Full Day Game viewing.
After 28 long years in the hot, desolate gullies of Olduvai Gorge, archeologists Louis and Mary Leakey were rewarded with the discovery of Zinjanthropus Man -- remains dated at 1.75 million years old. After a short visit to the Gorge Museum, which details their methods and findings, we head to Serengeti National Park. Here is where you will discover the Africa of your imagination: a massive wilderness, 14,500 square kilometers of endless plains and brilliant blue skies. As we begin our journey, we'll encounter steadily increasing numbers of wildlife. Each day brings new landscape and new adventure, from short grass plains to dense woodlands of acacia. During our game drives, we will see an astonishing number of animals including leopard, lion, zebra, gazelle, cheetah, antelope, impala, giraffe, ostrich, and warthog, along with 500-odd species of birds.
Meals included: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner.
Serengeti National Park | Arusha and Depart.
A final morning in the Serengeti before we drive back to Arusha. On your way to may stop at one of the curio shops for shopping, you can have an opportunity to buy the precious gem, Tanzanite, only found in Tanzania. Late afternoon you will be dropped in Arusha at your hotel or get transferred to Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight back home.
(Drop off and flight details point to be advised)
Meals included: Breakfast | Lunch
******************END OF SERVICE*****************
What is included in the tour
- All Park fees
- All Government taxes
- Guaranteed departure.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- Pick up and Drop off, Arusha.
- All meals from start to completion
- A local English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water 2 liters per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
- A 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance
- International Flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Tour Guide TIP (minimum $ 25 a day)
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)