Begin the morning with a lovely breakfast at your hotel in Mwanza city and depart at 8:30 a.m for the Bujora Village to visit the Sukuma Museum and later proceeding to Saa Nane Island national park in Lake Victoria, Saa Nane Island is the small floating national park in Lake Victoria.
- Learn to cook the traditional fayre first hand from you host
- Spend an evening with your host family in an Indian family environment
- Private English speaking guide
- Learn more about the Indian culture and lifestyle in the evening spent with a local family
Mwanza to Bujora Museum & Saa Nane national park
Depart at 8.30 am from Mwanza to Bujora Museum and later proceed to Saa Nane Island National park.
- The Bujora Sukuma museums exhibit and commemorate the tradition and culture of the Sukuma, the largest tribe in Tanzania. Review ancient artifacts and experience the thrill of learning a new culture at this must-see destination.
Hot Lunch: At Pizzeria Restaurant.
Depending on how much time you will spend for lunch but immediately after enjoying our lunch we will continue with a trip to Saa Nane Island National park, where we will spend the rest of the day until late afternoon.
Saa Nane Island is not only the smallest National Park in Tanzania and East Africa but also the first ever National Park to be found within the City, with an area of 2.18 sq km consists of three islets and aquatic environment. The Park is the home of mammals including Velvet Monkeys, Wild Cats, Impala and Rock Hyrax. The presence of “De-brazas Monkey” underscores its potential as the only Park in the country inhabiting the species. Reptiles can easily be seen including Nile crocodiles, Agama Lizards, Monitor Lizards, Snakes, Leopard Tortoises.
Drop you in Mwanza (drop off point to be advised)
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off
- Private vehicle for transport
- All entry fees
- Local guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature