- Enjoy game drive as you cruise along Grumet River famous its huge crocodiles.
- Witness the great migration route as they cross the river specifically between May and July
- Have a glance a the school of hippo passing the daylight hours submerged in the water.
- Search out for big games including lions, giraffe, elephant, hippo and buffalo.
- Approximately 500 species of birds have been seen in the Serengeti including prey birds, eglets, hornbills and our own Shrike, Northen White Crowned Shrike
Mwanza | Serengeti National park via Ndabaka gate
Soon after having your breakfast, collect your packed lunch and depart at 8.45am for a 2hrs30min drive to the World famous Serengeti National park through the western Savannah woodland.
Serengeti is one of the largest wildlife sanctuaries in the World. The extensive grasslands are interspersed with 'kopjes' -rocky outcrops like islands in the flat plain just like the Sea of grass. The park's name Serengeti derived from a Masai word 'Siringet' meaning 'endless plain' is witnessed when sailing in the short and long grass plains.
It is here where the world’s great migration takes place annually. Nile Crocodiles, the largest crocodile lie in wait in Serengeti rivers.
- Meals included: Packed Lunch | Dinner.
Early Morning (Sunrise) game viewing | Head back to Mwanza city
Depart at 6.00am for early morning (sunrise) game viewing. Later drive back to the lodge for a sumptuous breakfast while enjoying the cool breeze from acacia trees surrounding the camp/ lodge as well sounds of nature and birds surrounding the dining place.
Early morning is the best time for game viewing as most of the killings take place around this time. Our professional guide is always happy to share with you lots of hidden secrets in the Serengeti, why Serengeti shall never die, how Darwin's theory, survival of the fittest applies in the Serengeti and much much more...
After breakfast, drive back to the exit gate while enjoying game viewing on our way. Drop you in Mwanza (drop off point to be advised)
- Meals included: Breakfast | Packed Lunch.
What is included in the tour
- Park fees valid within 24 hours
- Drop off in Mwanza
- Guaranteed departure.
- 4 meals including 2-packed lunch, 1-dinner and 1-breakfast.
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- Mineral water 2 litres per person a day available in the car
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (recommended $ 20 per group a day)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature