Leave from the idyllic city of Mwanza 5.00 am and spend a full day immersing yourself in the Serengeti. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the savannah as you take a day to relax and enjoy the beautiful nature of Tanzania.
2-Meals i.e Breakfast and Luch available at:-
- Serengeti Stop Over for Standard Day Trip.
- Kirawira Serena Luxury Tented Camp for Luxury Day Trip.
What is included in the tour
- Serengeti park fees
- Free drop off in Mwanza, we are also very flexible to pick you up at your hotel or residential place in Mwanza
- Guaranteed departure.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Guaranteed window seat and Game viewing as per itinerary
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking safari guide
- 4WD Safari vehicle with a pops up roof or easy game viewing and photography
- Bottled water to soften your throat while enjoying game viewing.
- Vegetarian meals can be served upon request.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tanzanian Visa ($ 100 for Americans and $ 50 for non-Americans available at the airport upon arrival)
- International flights
- Guide Gratitude (minimum USD 20 per day)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Leave Mwanza city at 5: 00 am and drive to the Serengeti western corridor, the rarely visited area of the Serengeti. It is an approximately 2hrs30min drive to Serengeti's Ndabaka gate less than 10 km away from the shore of Lake Victoria. Check in through Ndabaka entry gate where your tour guide will take care of all check in procedures, you will be required to show your passport.
The name Serengeti conjures up images of one of the last remaining wildlife spectacle on Earth. Those who have been there may witness the marvelous beauty of the thousands of herds of wildebeest and zebras feeding in the endless plains or crossing the Mara and Grumet rivers or giving birth around Ndutu area. Prides of lions, others resting or attentively stalking their prey. A female elephant teaching her baby how to eat and drink water and may be dung beetles rolling away a 10kg pile of elephant dung. Generally, the Serengeti provides a variety of habitats to thousands and thousands of wild creatures (birds, animals, reptiles etc.) roaming around from the savannah woodland dominated by acacia trees to savannah grassland, hills, and Rivers that flows across the park. Words can not express the beauty of the Serengeti!
The safari will then depart the Serengeti for the journey back again to Mwanza city at approximately 5: 00 pm. Feel free to advise your safari guide on your drop off point in Mwanza, whether at the airport, hotel or residential place in Mwanza.
*******END OF SERVICE*******